Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ahem

Well, so my posting isn't going so swimmingly. I have figured out a project, and even been working on it for a while. I have been doing the Cavendish blanket, or an approximation thereof. (That's a Ravelry link.) I have been wanting to do that blanket for a long, long time now and finally have a reason -- too bad it's such a bummer reason. I say it's an approximation because, honestly, I can't find the Noro book that has it (it's floating around here somewhere), so I looked at the photos of it online and figured out the pattern. I am pretty sure I did anyway. So, I'm chugging away at it. My friend doesn't know about it yet. I haven't called her for an update in quite a while, either. All I know is that as of the last time we spoke, the doctors said that she did not have to have her fingers amputated, which is exactly what she was hoping for. Ugh. The lame-o thing here is that I have some photos of the yarn, but none of the current WIP and none of them are loaded on here yet. That takes me so much time, for some reason, and as I believe I mentioned in my last post, is a big reason why I never post.

In other news, I am working on a business plan to start a yarn store in my neighborhood. I think I might be crazy. We'll see.

No comments: