Tuesday, January 9, 2007

not much accomplished

Well, not a lot of knitting done in the last couple of days. I've been off with everything for a couple of weeks now, it seems. I've been sick or finding other ways to not get things accoplished and this has pretty much left me in limbo for a while. I am hoping for a reprieve soon. Blech.

One good thing that happened today is that we may have found one way to dig ourselves out of this limbo zone that we are in. We moved into a house that needs a lot of TLC at the beginning of September and besdes sometimes finding a few small fixes for the house over the past few months, we have been more successful at avoiding the problems with the house by doing random things than we have at getting the problems fixed around here. I don't want to imply that nothing has gotten done around here, but not as much as we would have liked -- we're all so darn overwhelmed by how much there is to do! Today I think we came to a compromise that might help us get somewhere, though, and the decision was mainly to try to do less. I should probably take a lesson from this. I'm sure this relates to knitting somehow....

No comments: