Saturday, April 28, 2007

April Sock Kit!

Oh, I have been so remiss with this blog lately. Primarily it has to do with getting photos of everything so I can post them (in other words, being too lazy to do this). But, I also have found a handful of other random things to do that take up my time. Boring subject, really. All I can say is that I really, really do need to post photos of my gorgeous new skeins from the Socks that Rock folks, because they are to die for.

Instead, I am going to post my April sock kit. I do like the colors in this month's kit pretty well. Like last month's kit, they are not colors I would normally pick out on my own, but I do think the yarn is pretty and let me tell you: it is soooo soft. I has silk in it this time -- the first time they've dyed with it. I am very excited to try it. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to Socks that Rock Silkie in the colorway Walking on the Wild Tide.....












Here is a photo of the kit that I received:










And here is the pattern -- actually two patterns, in that you can make a long or short version:












I am going to make the short version.

That is all for now! I have to do some knitting and hardly want to spend any more time blogging right now. Ha.

No comments: